Hum Hai Raahi CAR Ke Hindi Movie Details & Review



Hum Hai Raahi Car Ke is a comic road movie about two friends who travel from Mumbai to Pune on a New Year's night.Its also about the whacky events
and misadventure they encounter in the journey.Its also a love story.It is produced and directed by Jyotin Goel.

Cast : Sanjay Dutt,Adah Sharma,Dev Goel,Juhi Chawla


Trailer Here :


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d5SEcUP-gM


Review Here :
http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2013/may/240513-bollywood-hum-hai-raahi-car-ke-movie-review.htm

1 comment:

  1. The film is much pathetic... I cant imagine ,,, I mean I waited for this movie that when it will b released ... and finaly when it got released..... and I watched it.... I feel so sorry and bad for my favourite actress ADAH SHARMA.... I like her bt why she chose this movie....there are many better movies than at least hum hain raahi car ke....the script was disaster ,and the annoying acting by DEV GOEL,,, and I swear ... it really tested my patience.... and I was like....:END KAB AYAY GA??? there is no funny element in this movie.... a very stupid , childish AND HIGHLY BORING I HAVE EVER WATCHED.... disaster of the century ....2/10

    ReplyDelete

Like

Follow by Email